- 1My e-mail with the link has not arrived
Check your SPAM folder.
- 2The link sent is not valid
The validity of the link sent has a certain duration. Once it is out of date, you must ask for it again.
- 3I have received the link and when I click on it, it asks me for the details again.
Check that you have activated the cookies on your browser.
We offer you links below where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences on the main browsers:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
The validity of the link sent has a limited lifetime, once it has expired you must ask for it again.
- 4It tells me that this analysis must be picked up at the medical centre
If the analysis carried out corresponds to a medical examination, collaborating medical centres and/or hospital emergency services you must go to them to get your results.
- 5It tells me that the user is not valid.
When you left us your data, you should have given us an e-mail address. If you did not do so or if you are trying to use a different e-mail address, you will receive an error message.
Also make sure that you are entering your National Identity Document correctly, without dots, spaces or hyphens and with the corresponding letters.
If you have not supplied the necessary data for downloading or if you wish to check that the data we have on our database are correct, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com attaching a copy of your National Identity Document (DNI, passport or Foreign Citizen Identification Card) and explaining in the body of the text what information you need or what change you wish to make in your data.
- 6I supplied a corporate e-mail
If the e-mail you supplied us with is a corporate e-mail, it may be that filters are applied to prevent reception. In this case, we recommend that you contact the computer department of your company.
If you wish to modify the e-mail address that you supplied, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your National Identity Document indicating in the body of the e-mail the new address that you wish to use for downloading your reports.
- 7I downloaded a report and now I am unable to download those of other users (relative, etc.).
In order to gain access to the analyses, you must close the session that began with another user. In order to close the session, you have a link in the upper right-hand part of the screen.
- 8It does not let me send a CV
The document must be in PDF format and must not exceed 4 Mb.