LGS ANÁLISIS has a department of Pathological Anatomy run by Dr. Antonio Perera Molinera, a specialist in Anatomical Pathology, and a team made up of the doctors:
- Dr. Maria Eugenia Abad (Specialist in Pathological Anatomy)
- Dr. Natalia Storti (Specialist in Pathological Anatomy)
- Dr. José Luis Carrasco (Specialist in Pathological Anatomy)
The team is completed by another ten people including doctors, biologists and laboratory technicians.
In this Service, samples of tissues or cells taken from patients are received, with the aim of carrying out a diagnosis, establishing a prognosis and determining data of therapeutic importance.
- 56,000 cytologies
- 16,000 biopsies
Integral Service of Pathological Anatomy
We achieve this with a speed of response, which is only limited by the minimum duration necessary for the technical processes, and with constant, easy and fluid communication with the doctors whom we serve.
Thanks to the service we give via our web page, the doctor will be able to consult or download the results directly from his surgery.
The average time for the delivery of the results is approximately 12 days for a biopsy and 5 days for a cytology.
We have a system of storage of samples which makes it possible, if the doctor so requests, to review the case.
We have a service of safe collection of samples.
- Anatomía Patológica – Estudios complementarios:
- Biología molecular
- Estudios intraoperatorios
- Citología ginecológica (cérvico-vaginal)
- Citología general, exfoliativa o abrasiva (esputo, orina, derrames en cavidades corporales, lavados y cepillados, etc.)
- Citología por punción-aspiración con aguja fina (P.A.A.F)
- Hospital Santa Cruz
- Hospital Santa Catalina
- Hospital Quirón Costa Adeje
- Hospital Quirón Tenerife
- Hospital Parque
- Hospital Parque Fuerteventura
- Clínica La Paloma
- Hospital San Juan de Dios